Hi,
We are doing a GDPS pre-study.
On Site-1 we have 2 footprints with 2 (I)CFs, running production.
Disks are PPRC connected to the disaster recovery (DR) site: Site-2.
GDPS requires a K-sys (controlling system) at Site-2, preferably with a
CF, and making part of the SAMEe (production) sysplex in Site-1.
(= GDPS requirements).
*
Is there a way to *prevent* that structures will be put into this 3-rd CF
at DR site-2 in *NORMAL OPERATION mode*, i.e. when the whole production is
running in site-1?

We think it can't be accomplished with just specifying the PREFLIST,
listing the preference order of CFs that one wants structures to be
allocated to.
*
Any experience and/or good avices with this?
Jan