-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jon Brock
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 12:44 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Are posts from Annie and Leon Wheeler a
bot or something?

Gee, in one of his replies to Phil Payne, he mentions
"one of your articles" and links to the Isham Research
web site.  Seems human enough to me.  If it's a bot,
it's good enough to pass a Turing test.

Jon

<snip>
However Anne or Lynn could answer us & confirm or deny.
Lynn ?
Can you answer us, please ?
</snip>

He also is not insulting or demeaning to other posters.
I'll take that.

<snip>
What is good Lynn never answers "no, you're wrong, I
know it" or fight for the only proper meaning of USS
acronym <g> </snip>

For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access
instructions, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html