Brian Westerman wrote:
Hi,

I have a few solutions for you.

1) I can send you a program that you execute as a step in your job and it will create a sondition code based on what day of the week it is, (1=Monday, 2=Tuesday, etc.) and another one that does the same thing, but returns the day of the month as a condition code, i.e. RC=23 means it's the 23rd.

2) I can send you a program that you pass the day of the week in your parm (i.e. Tuesday), and it will set the condition code rc=4 if it's that day or RC=8 if it's not.

[snip]

The LE callable service CEEDYWK returns an integer
for the day of the week for any date. This integer
can be passed as your return code. A program to
invoke this service may be written in Assembler,
COBOL, PL/I, or C.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock