Jan,

<snip>
Site-2 the recovery site with the PPRC-ed disks & with the controlling K-sys
(The advantage of this is that the Controlling system will continue to be
available even if a disaster takes down the whole production site.).
<snip>

I would say you also need alternate couple datasets to be in the site-2 if
you want your K-sys to survive a failure in the site-1.

<snip>
Q2.
We are not that sure at all that we are able to keep our (production)
structures at the site-1 CFs with PREFLIST &  ENFORCEORDER(YES).
For example, what happens  with a duplexed structure (at production Site-1)
when one of the site-1 CFs  goes down?
<snip>

I have no experience with this, we had got rid of the third CF long before
structure duplexing was available.

But maybe an assymetrical connectivity could solve your problems:
If you don't go to use the site-2 CF in the production with systems running
in the site-1, you could connect it to site-2 only (k-system and backup
systems). In that case only the structures used by k-system running alone
could be allocated / rebuilded into site-2 CF.

(Well, that is a theory. I've not seen it in praxis.)

Zaromil