At 9/14/2006 04:40 AM, PGillis wrote:
Dave, your maintenance strategy of restore prior to apply, could better be served by a single maintenance sysmod that contains all prior maintenance and SUPS all the potentially applied and accepted sysmods. Someone else may have suggested that during this thread.

But then the VERs wouldn't fit. I like VERs. Should I like them? Others have pointed out that I could do without the VERs. I don't know, I'll have to think about that.

Dave