Hello Everyone,

  I received CBPDO tape to install DB2 Version 8.1. When I ran
  the APPLY CHECK job I found a number of COREQUISITES and
  CONDITIONAL REQUISITES missing. I was not expecting this. Is it
  something normal.

  What procedures is normal. Should I BYPASS COREQ and IFREQ and receive
  and apply them or receive and apply the COREQs and IFREQS before
  the CBPDO tape.

  Thanks in advance
  Ale