On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:33:08 -0500, Tom Schmidt wrote:

>(It originally appeared in Madison's own "The Onion" but I couldn't
>immediately find it on their web site.)

Ah!  They went to school with Vice President Dan "Mr. Potatoe" Quayle*:

   http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29130

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI

(*See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potatoe)

(Lets see, it is Friday so this will start a "Zeros vs. Zeroes" pedant
thread and it might start all kinds of Quayle threads, not to mention the
software patent thread of old...)