Bielskie, Stephen wrote:

Daniel,

You may have to alter the CBRUXENT Cartridge Installation Exit to allow
foreign tapes at your site as well.  Also, if memory serves me, you also
have to go to the "Unassigned Tapes" and do an "Insert" then click "Take
Action" to get it in the ATL database.   The "Unassigned Tapes" panel
usually pops up when I do an "Insert Unlabelled Cartridge" anyway.

Why to alter CBRUXENT? What TMS?
At least with RMM it is not necessary. BTDT.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland