..really interested in this thread,.. We have some sysprogs that
maintain their systems that share a disk volume across separate,
nonsysplexed Lpars. Datasets accessed/updated from different systems,..
no GRS protection.
So I am curious if this is a situation that could clobber a vtoc.
gabe

Maybe the VTOC's OK and the catalog is corrupt. Guess DIGNOSE for
suspect ALIAS to Volume and UCAT are in order???