-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ale Eba
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 3:17 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JDBC Driver- Problem in DB2 V7.1 PUTLVL0604

Hello,

Thanks to everyone for valuable suggestions.

I think all directories were created when V710 was installed
and also, I think the REXX proc DSNMKDIR from SDSNBASE was not
run at all or it failed. No problem was noticed because JAVA
component was never used before. Only last week it was decided
to use JAVA component and we noticed the problem. I realized
that external links libdb2jcct2.so libdb2jcct2zos.so are
missing. Defining these links resolved the problem.

Thanks again.
Ale

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET
IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html