This is a good place for my occasional reminder to spell out acronyms. Granted, most acronmys used on this listserve are common enough to be recognized by the majority of people on this list, but IGS for IBM Global Services is a good example of something that I bet over half the people on this list wouldn't think of. I had no clue. Please spell out acronyms if there is a doubt that they are universally recognizable.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted MacNEIL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I don't know who IGS is, or why their opinion should carry any weight.
IBM Global Services.
Their out-sourcing arm.
Their 'opinion' comes from the gurus within IBM Corporate.

When in doubt.
PANIC!!