On 25 Sep 2006 12:12:39 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main (Message-ID:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chris Mason) wrote:

was the naively "smart" one - had too quickly keyed up a

SCRATCH VTOC,VOL=2314=whtevr,SYS

card for my IEHPROGM cards. The "too quickly" means that the comma before "SYS" got missed out. Ever since I made sure always to place the SYS at the
beginning of the parameter list for this function.

I always code my SMP input with CHECK as the first parm (when doing CHECK). I don't think I ever had an accidental non-CHECK before I started doing it, but putting that kind of parm where it can't be ignored due to an accidental period just seems like a good idea.

--
I cannot receive mail at the address this was sent from.
To reply directly, send to ar23hur "at" intergate "dot" com