If you defined your directory with the REUSE option, the IPCSDDIR TSO
command with that option will do what you want.

R.L. (Bob) Wright, z/OS MVS Service Aids, R4GA, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Robert Wright/Poughkeepsie/IBM @ IBMUS (notes to notes)
IBMUS(RLW) (host to notes), PLPSC.RLW (MVS) or S390VM.RLW (VM)