From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chase, John
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:54 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMF record for PDS(E) member updates or adds?

Hi, All,

Is there an SMF or other system-generated audit record for *updates* or
*adds* of PDS(E) members?  The Type 42 record (z/OS 1.5) subtype 21 is
apparently cut only for *deletions* of members.

TIA,

    -jc-

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html