Hello
 We have DSCOPY running on z/OS 1.7. We upgraded to the newer release which
we downloaded from colsoft.com because of some S80A storage problems on an
older version that dates back to 1986. The newer version available from
colsoft.com seems to be failing (at least in our shop) on region size
unavailable periodically. The region sizes ranged upward to 5-7M. This
program is buried quite deep in our customers JCL for over 20 years. Has
anyone had similar problems with storage issues with DSCOPY either with the
old version or the latest that is available on 1.7?

Thanks
Rich Lopez