From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List on behalf of Rick Stetser
Sent: Thu 9/28/2006 12:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Question on Infoprint

Yes, this is an AFP document.  I went to the link you provided (thanks for
that by the way) and what it looks like what I need is the BACK layout.
This documentation is about the PPFA product.  I'm looking for a way to
use my current software without adding any new products or changes to the
application.  If it is possible and anyone knows where would I specify
this in the Infoprint printer definition and how would it be specified?