From: Mark Hammond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 10:12 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Linkage Editor

I have a link edit question and I'm trying to RTFM, but can't seem to
find the right manual.
My query: on the linkage editor, if I have a number of 'INCLUDE
OBJECT(program)' entries and no ENTRY statement, what is the entry point
of my load module?  Is it determined by the first INCLUDE?  Or, is it
somehow related to the 'NAME loadmodulename(R)' statement?

If you can point me to the right manual so I can read more about it (a
quick answer would also be appreciated) I would be forever thankful.

Thanks,
Mark Hammond

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html