On Oct 4, 2006, at 7:16 PM, Glenn Siegel wrote:

I like the old IPO CATCVTM to build a new master catalog allthough it's
unsupported, there also a rewite of it in rexx on the CBT Tape.

Glenn,

Good idea.. REPRO MERGECAT is *PAINFULLY SLOW* there are other products (from DINO ?) out there that might do the same thing.

Do you think IBM would take an APAR against repro mergecat for being so *SLOW* ?

Ed