Hi,

In support of Bill Fairchild's indictment of the thread entitled " A Letter to
the FLEX-ES Community" all I can say, as somebody with a vested interest in
both FLEXES and the ADCD program, is that the pedantic diatribe of spelling and
abbreviation corrections somewhat diluted the worthiness of the thread for me.

The continued use of the subject initial line implied that the posting might
conceivably relate to the topic in question, a belief that was in retrospect
somewhat naive on my part.

Perhaps this is the worst kind of SPAM as it purports or imples usefulness, but
generally adds little value.

Kind regards - Terry

Terry Sambrooks
Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore
Sheffield
S17 3LA
UK

Tel: +44 (0)114 262 0933
WEB:
www.legac-e.co.uk

Reg: England & Wales 3767263 at the above address

All outgoing E-mails are scanned but it remains the recipients responsibility
to ensure that their system is protected from viruses, trojans, worms, and
spy-ware.