How can I clean this up?

Mark, since the USERMOD was not successfully applied because of the error, you cannot use RESTORE to remove the USERMOD from the target zone. What I suggest may seem a little ugly and dangerous for some, but I think it is the least amount of work for you at this point: manually correct the SYSLIB value in the PROGRAM entry in the target zone. You do this with UCLIN as follows:

  SET BDY(CRO60T).
    UCLIN.
      REP PROGRAM(ROSE000) SYSLIB(RO60LIB).
    ENDUCL.

Then APPLY CHECK your updated USERMOD that specifies the correct SYSLIB value. Hopefully you should have no errors. Then APPLY the USERMOD to actually update the target libraries.

And remember to always use APPLY CHECK before making any updates with APPLY.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development