This thread comes at an opportune time. It reminded me to back up the stuff I really need on my PC. I hate to admit it, but I do an abominable job at backing up my data on either of my PCs. I bought Roxio about 6 months ago. I backed up everything at that time, but haven't since.

My brother-in-law lost his hard disk on one of his computers that he uses in his business. He does the taxes for the family farm. I finally was able to file my federal and state taxes yesterday - the last day of the extension I took. I think he would have been able to have this done a lot earlier without losing the hard drive.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee Wisconsin
414-475-7434