NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Hi all

We currently have 2 x z900-2C5 which we are planning to upgrade in 2007.

I am aware that this technology cannot be upgraded any more and that we
will have to move to Z9 technology.

My question is, will the existing Capacity (MSU's) of the Z900's be
subtracted from when purchasing a new Z9 model?

Kind Regards,

Sarel Swanepoel
Service Availability: Service & Business Capacity Management

South African Revenue Services

  Office:

  +27 (0)12 422 5033

  Mobile: