In a message dated 10/17/2006 10:47:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

That  would have been (nasty) but fun to see the company trying to
balance  the accounts.  I don't recall ever seeing a place where I
worked a "return" item that was read by punch card type machine. I
would expect it to be a nasty job that no operator would ever want  to

Just to close the loop the 'suits' showed up one day. Long story short,'if
you'll tell us what you're doing we won't prosecute'.
And that was it. He also wrote a letter as to why it happened in the  first
place. They transposed some numbers in reconciliation
and showed he owed a few dollars and were nasty about admitting
the mistake.

What's the one, some dude started? Guess it was on Headline News
_www.send-a-brick.com_ (http://www.send-a-brick.com)  for Border  Security.