*** cross-posted to IMS-L & IBM-MAIN ***

Jan,

are your company not Strobe users? We have that facility within our
Strobe product, and although I was about to point out that STROBE does
not collect service times and transaction counts in IFP regions, I
notice that you ask about BMPs and MPPs.

Please feel free to contact me - or your local friendly Compuware person
- offline if you and your colleague need more help on this!

ciao!

Aurora Emanuela Dell'Anno
Compuware Ltd.
Systems Engineer, Mainframe pre-Sales

email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel. :      +44 (0)1753 444331
cell.:      +44 (0)7779 881331

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However - a large