From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Frank Krueger
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: flashcopy

Rex

the most powerful command is in ICKDSF the FLASHCPY QUERY command .
It shows the relation you are looking for .
Unfortunately you have to issue it against every single volume you are
interested - you cannot specify a range .

Look in ICKDSF User"s Guide and Reference - GC35-0033 .
Chapter 15 is where you are looking for.

The TSO Command FCQUERY is described in
DFSMS ADVANCED COPY SERVICES     SC35-0428.
Chapter 26 is what you need.

I never use the GUI cause the ICKDSF or FCQUERY is more accurate and
handsome to me - and i am not to much familiar with the DS6800 .

Be sure to have the latest microcode of the GUI installed .
hope this helps

Frank