Not every time.

LA  R3,FUBAR
ST  R2,0(0,R3)

No way for the assembler to determine that the ST is storing
into field FUBAR.

The only way to know for sure is to put the program into
read-only storage. An unauthorized program can do that by
using the IARVSERV or PGSER to page protect the program
after it is loaded. The program must be marked page-aligned
and the size must be an exact multiple of a page.

Jeffrey D. Smith
Principal Product Architect
Farsight Systems Corporation
700 KEN PRATT BLVD. #204-159
LONGMONT, CO 80501-6452
303-774-9381 direct
303-484-6170 FAX
http://www.farsight-systems.com/
comments are invited on my encryption project