I've been looking at our IEAFIX00 member which has been carried forward from
operating system to operating system and have some questions I'm hoping you
experts can help me out with.  Our current IEAFIX00 member is:

 INCLUDE LIBRARY(SYS1.LPALIB) MODULES(
              IEAVAR00
              IEAVAR06
              IGC0001G
              )
 INCLUDE LIBRARY(SYS1.SEPWMOD2) MODULES(
              EPWSTUB
              )

Does this look correct for a default member?  Are there other
recommendations for modules to be added to IEAFIX for example our IEFACTRT
SMF exit.  I currently use IEALPA00 to install the IEFACTRT which overrides
the IBM supplied module in SYS1.LPALIB.  I'm kind of clueless about what
other modules should or shouldn't be in this member and am struggling to
find any documentation on the subject.  Thanks for your help.