From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 10:03 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: FLASHCOPY TARGET VOLUMES

We currently FLASHCOPY NON-SMS (Source) DASD volumes to NON-SMS (Target)
DASD volumes. Are there any issues in performing FLASHCOPY from SMS
(source) DASD volumes to NON-SMS (Target) DASD volumes.  Are there any
issues in the subsequent backup/restore process?   Can not find anything
in
the manuals. Would like to know what other shops do.

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.