>From manual IBM Health Checker for z/OS User's Guide topic 1.4.2.1 "Can I
have statements other than policy statements in my HZSPRMxx member?":

"It's not a good idea to have non-policy statements in your HZSPRMxx
member. Your HZSPRMxx member should include only policy statements and the
LOGGER parameter. The system applies non-policy statements only to
currently active checks, and the statements are applied just once. Policy
statements, on the other hand, are applied every time IBM Health Checker
for z/OS starts up, as well as when checks are added or refreshed. In other
words, including non-policy statements in your HZSPRMxx member will be
ineffective.  Non-policy statements that are in your HZSPRMxx member will
not be part of your IBM Health Checker for z/OS policy."

Brian