NOTERM applies only  to the output of the PER and is implied by PRINTER

The  message in question is from the subsequent CMD when the PER occurs

Binyamin Dissen wrote:
On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:34:50 -0600 Chris Langford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>Is there a way to suppress the message 'Command Complete' issued by a :>PER CMD?

:>Example

:>  Issue 'PER DIAG 58 PRINTER CMD DUMP 0.20;BASE3'

:> sends 'Command Complete' to the console for each DIAG 58 requiring a :>clear key
:>  between each full screen display.

:> This message in not affected by SET EMSG or SET IMSG

:>Is there any way to suppress the message ? If not why not?

What about TRACE with NOTERM?

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com