>  I tried the "p" option.  I got the message on the top of the screen to
say that the report was printed.  I hit pf3 till I exited out of SAR,
however, I found nothing.

In my shop, I get another panel which allows me to specify sysout type
options. My msgclass value for my tso session
points to a class that output=dummy. I have to change the CLASS= value to
the value I use for MSGCLASS= in my
job card. If you did print to a dummy class, you may be able to issue INPUT
ON in SDSF and then see the output.

>  I tried the "j" option.  That worked great.  Final question, how do I
get a SAR listing back when it is archived to tape?  I tried j, p etc but
to no avail.  Do you have any suggestions?
The p option will not work for me when the SAR output has been aged to tape
because we do not allow tso users to
mount a tape under their session. The j option should have worked the same
whether the SAR output is still in the
database (dasd) or on tape. If you just want reload the output back into
the database on a temporary basis, you can
issue the L command. This will cause a job to be run to bring it back to
dasd.

Regards,
John