<>----------------------------<snip>--------------------------
OTOH, I think that products with defaults that conform to *my* modus operandi are written by people who are perceptive, intelligent, and sensitive to the worker's needs. :-)

The Beatles should have written, "All you need is *luck*...."
Call it what you want: luck, perception, intelligence, sensitivity; it's a very good product and I can't say enough good things about it.

THANK YOU, Tom Brennan!!<>