Yes, you get it from SMF. I'd look at using the IRRADU00 SMF unload
processor. It will read the SMF data and create a sequential file which
contains a lot of information.

//STEP002  EXEC  PGM=IFASMFDP
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//ADUPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//OUTDD    DD  DSN=your.output.sequential.dataset,
//             DISP=(NEW,CATLG,DELETE),DATACLAS=DC3490,
//             UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(CYL,(50,100)),
//             RECFM=VB,LRECL=5096,
//             BLKSIZE=0,DSORG=PS
//SMFDATA  DD  DSN=your.smf.input.datasets,
//             DISP=SHR
//SMFOUT   DD  DUMMY
//SYSIN    DD  *
 INDD(SMFDATA,OPTIONS(DUMP))
 OUTDD(SMFOUT,TYPE(000:255))
 ABEND(NORETRY)
 USER2(IRRADU00)
 USER3(IRRADU86)
/*
//

There is an example RACFICE report, which uses ICETOOL, to list all the
DELUSER commands. If you don't have this already done, then look in
SYS1.SAMPLIB(IRRICE). That contains the IEBUPDTE input to create a PDS
which has the "canned" reports.

But that may be overkill. You might be able to get away with using
RACFRW. It is "functionally stabilized", but still useful. A RACFRW for
the DELUSER and ADDUSER would look like:

//STEP010  EXEC  PGM=IKJEFT01,
//             REGION=4M
//SYSTSPRT DD  SYSOUT=*
//RSMFIN   DD  DSN=your.input.smf.data,
//             DISP=SHR
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSIN  DD  *
 RACFRW
 SELECT
 EVENT ADDUSER
 EVENT DELUSER
 LIST
 END
/*

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.