On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:32:48 -0600, Peter Ten Eyck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I have a job ... The step runs a user
>program which appears to run to competition OK, but the job steps ends as
>follows:
>
>IEF142I USTXISOP USTXISOP ISOATEDG - STEP WAS EXECUTED - COND CODE 3592
>

>I am having difficulty finding what this condition codes means.... A
>search through all message books on the z/OS 1.4 site does not yield a
>meaningful answer. Google is not to helpful either.

A program can set any condition code.  The only place where you can
find it is in the documentation for the user program.  Or perhaps
you can figure it out from the source.

I assume that you have no documentation for the program.  If it's an
in-house written program, you could ask the programmer.

The program was obviously not adequately tested.  I would conclude
from that that it did not run correclty.

Tom Marchant