For anyone running XRC out there to a remote site greater than 100km. Are
you using protected circuits or just straight I assume OCxx (we plan on a
number of OC48s) . We plan on moving our XRC/GDPS system out of the
building to a remote site which is greater then 140 Miles (greater than
140KM) which is 500  telco miles. We are doing XRC one way (Prod to site)
just trying to find out what other companies are doing out there when it
comes to telco lines (protected vs non protected) . If so why are you
running a certain way and did you have bad experiences with a certain type.

You can write to be privately or respond to this.

Thanks

Andy S White
MetLife
Operating Systems and Automation
(518)285-2124 [Voice] / (518) 281-9684 [Cell] / (518) 285-2511 [Fax]
Lotus Notes Metnet: Mailto:awhite
Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.