OK, that's fair enough, graceful failure with meaningful error messages is absolutely desirable.

and I will venture the further comment that it is not just "absolutely desirable" but essential.

In the past I have suggested that concerns expressed by Shane and others about the uses that were likely to be made of above-the-bar storage were exaggerated. I supposed that incompetents would find using it intimidating and avoid doing so, at least for some time; and I was quite wrong.

John Gilmore
Ashland, MA 01721-1817
USA

Get today's hot entertainment gossip http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001