John,

I've already checked the device on ANTMON and checked the ANTX messages.
Nothing. The device is online to 7 systems and had zero activity on the
ther 6.

It's highest activity on the system in question was only 38 so it certainly
wasn't a stressed volume. I didn't think the PAV would help as it was to
the same dataset? No other jobs/datasets active on that volume.

Where can I see FICON channel stuff on RMF? that would be a tremendous
help. I thought RMF didn't give any useful metrics for FICON. %utilised
doesn't mean squat with FICON? I've been wrong so many times before though.

JJ