This is not logical, TIME=1440 and TIME=NOLIMIT are identical, from JCL
reference:
"Also code TIME=1440 or TIME=NOLIMIT to specify that the system is to
allow this step to remain in a continuous wait state for more than the
installation time limit, which is established through SMF."

So I still think that an exit overrides TIME=1440, but does not
recognize and modify TIME=NOLIMIT.

Kees.

"NAIDOO Raleigh  , AXA-Tech-AU" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
services.axa-tech.intraxa>...
> It is not.
>
> TIME=NOLIMIT however works.
>
> Raleigh Naidoo
> Z/OS Systems Programmer
> Mainframe System Software
> Phone +61 3 96163969
> Mobile +61 412 257 543

JES
> exit

e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM),
its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for
any delay in receipt.
33014286