-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: IBM Mainframe Discussion List puolesta: Patrick O'Keefe
Lähetetty: ma 13.11.2006 21:49
Vastaanottaja: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Aihe: Re: Unix Security

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:28:47 +0100, R.S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I think we need to repeat John's "no person with UID(0)" plea often and
loudly because we have to counteract those Program Directories (and
non-IBM equivalents) that still say UID(0) is required.  Many product
still have installation instructions claiming this because the packagers
are to lazy to determine their true needs.  And don't care that they are
are advocating a security and integrity exposure.

Pat O'Keefe