-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Matt
Dazzo
Enviada em: terça-feira, 14 de novembro de 2006 13:41
Para: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Assunto: smf question

Is there an smf record to track when a catalog was changed/updated or when a
dataset was uncataloged? We have a mystery as to how several datasets were
deleted in the mvs catalog then scratched by the tape management system. Thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html