-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick O'Keefe
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 3:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBMLINK Failures -- Attention of IBM Management

<snip>

I see 2 problems with this.
<snip>
You may get what you asked for rather than what you need.

Pat O'Keefe
<snip>

Actually, we may have already gotten the attention needed. A few IBMers
probably copying this thread and sending it to certain people w/in IBM.
Those managers, hopefully, will see that the companies that PAY lotsa
money for hardware, software and support are getting unhappy and their
people [customers'] starting to discuss how to cause the pain to be on
IBM's side.

Well, at least I can hope that the message gets to where it needs to go.

Later,
Steve Thompson