When I ftp to my new zos 16 system i get:
BPXP018I THREAD 0D416C6000000001, IN PROCESS 83951665, ENDED 603
WITHOUT BEING UNDUBBED WITH COMPLETION CODE 940C1000, AND REASON CODE
00000001.

I am trying to look the code, i came up with :

00C1

JRNoUserExit A pthread_quiesce (BPX1PTQ) service FREEZE_EXIT request
cannot complete because no user exit has been registered with the
oe_env_np (BPX1ENV) service.

Action: Use the oe_env_np (BPX1ENV) service, function code of Freeze_Exit
to register a user exit, before using the pthread_quiesce service with a
quiesce type of FREEZE_EXIT.

Am i warm?

This electronic mail message, and any of the accompanying
documents, may contain confidential or privileged information. Any
unauthorized disclosure or distribution of such information is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
message. Messages sent through electronic media may be subject to
delays or unauthorized alterations. Neither The Bank of
Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. nor any of its affiliates is responsible
for any such delay or alteration. This message may contain a
commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or
service. If you do not wish to receive messages of this kind from
the sender in the future, please reply to this message and type
"REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS" in the subject field, or write to the
sender at 1251 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020-1104.