-----------------------<snip>-------------------------

In a message dated 11/14/2006 4:19:18 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

He deleted several of those datasets, since they had no DSORG or open date. Need I say more?

Duh? Sounds like a good candidate for AUDITing at dataset  level.
That's how I finally put him in his place. With the help of a un-involved co-worker. Cost me a very expensive dinner for him, his wife, and their six kids. Worth every blankety-blank penny of the $350 it set me back! <G>