I checked last Friday when you posted this, and the APAR had been reopened
so that the closing text was not there.  It's now closed again, and the
most interesting line of text I saw was the following:

  Additional keywords: ZAAP/K

The rest of the APAR text is very vague, I thought, but the
above "additional keyword" seems to clarify the problem.

Folks who use MULC (or, as the APAR calls it ULC) and have ZAAP, had best
pay attention to this APAR.

Brian

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:30:20 -0800, James Chappell wrote:

>APAR Identifier ...... OA17891
>CORRECTIONS ARE MADE TO THE ACCUMULATION OF PRODUCT
>USAGE-RELATED FIELDS WITHIN THE SMF89 AND SMF30 RECORDS

(snip)