Judy,

It's in the SMF records 60-69 (I think).

I haven't used it myself but the usually recommended s/w is DAF from
www.cbttape.org.

I can't access CBTTAPE at the moment to verify whether my SMFSRCH program
is there too.

Alan

Judy Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
11/16/2006 10:46
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
SMF UPDATE RECORD

Does anyone know if SMF has an  SMF UPDATE record? I need to find out when

and who updated a VSAM file. Also if you have the JCL to do that with,
that
would help. or point me to the JCL.

REGARDS,

jELLIS