The IBMLink team asked me to post this on their behalf:

Through other IBM colleagues, the IBMLink team had seen some recent postings about IBMLink on the IBM-MAIN forum.

The availability and reliability of the production system is our highest priority. We know that outages are a huge negative impact to you. We continually improve the robustness of the platform in our new releases and fixpacks. We also work with our steady state team to minimize outage duration when one does occur.

We run probes on the production system, which simulate an end user. These probes help us to monitor availability and response time. They will send alerts to support staff if the system is not responding. Additionally, we have implemented an extensive suite of other monitoring tools on the system to keep a pulse on the overall health of the system and allow our support staff to take preventative action, if required. As of this posting, there has not been an outage on the production system since November 9th with the exception of planned maintenance.

On November 11th, we deployed a new release of IBMLink. The context root URL/URI was changed to conform to IBM corporate standards. You can use http://www.ibm.com/ibmlink to access the ServiceLink or other applications to which you are entitled. We have implemented a comprehensive set of redirects so that you can be automatically taken from obsolete URLs to the correct URL. We encourage you to bookmark, as appropriate with your entitlements, the main menu page for ServiceLink, and/or the main menu page for Purchase/Upgrade Tools, and/or the main page of an individual application such as ETR. You should never bookmark the IBM Sign in page.

We also encourage you to read the IBMLink news for important information. The date in the news box on the righthand side of IBMLink panels changes when new news is posted. Additionally, if you encounter problems with IBMLink or its applications, the correct way to engage IBMLink support is either to call the Help Desk (US: 1-800-543-3912) or to submit a feedback (Severity 2, 3, 4 only).

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing