Gee, I remember way way back when ... in my yuth we
had a 1401 and some one places a small portable radio
next to the CPU and there was a distict music pattern
you could hear on the radio.  Some has written some
autocoder progarm which played the same music over and
over again...The first music on a cpu...way back
before PC's.

Yes, I wrote code for 7070-7090 and the 1400 series
machines...those were really great days.

--------------------------<snip>----------------------------

-------------------------<unsnip>----------------------------------
> Did that myself once, in my early days. It wasn't a
> custom train, just a
> standard QN; but we ended up printing everything on
> a TN train for
> several weeks while we waited for train repairs.
> Came out of my
> paycheck. :-(
>
> And I don't believe there's ANYTHING to take that
> ink out of a white shirt!

> For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access
> instructions,
> send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message:
> GET IBM-MAIN INFO
> Search the archives at
> http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre