At least someone created yours for you... we had to make our own creation.
Sure, it wasn't as nice as the rich kid's creation but we made do.--- On Fri
11/17, Mark Hammond < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
From: Mark Hammond [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 17 Nov
2006 14:11:52 -0600Subject: Re: Where can you get a Minor in Mainframe?What?!?!
You had rocks? We had to wait for the creation of the world (my kids tell me I
am older than dirt.)Mark Hammond-----Original Message-----From: IBM Mainframe
Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] OnBehalf Of Daniel A. McLaughlinSent:
Friday, November 17, 2006 1:35 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Where can you get a
Minor in Mainframe?We didn't have punched cards, we had chiseled rocks. A sort
took 40people all day...Daniel McLaughlin Z-Series Systems ProgrammerCrawford
& Company4680 N. Royal AtlantaTucker GA 30084 phone: 770-621-3256 fax:
770-621-3237email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
 IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFOSearch the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html