1. Do you mean ABNF?

2.  How about an XSLT to take JCL and transform it into XML; you can then
go from XML to just about anything else.

3.  Maye there should be an XML schema / DTD for JCL which _also_ includes
scheduling information; I for one would love to see scheduler info in a
standard data format, so I could export from one scheduler and import into
another if management decides that some other scheduler is "superior"
(read: the salesman offered us a cheaper price or showed us a pretty GUI)

Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer
Florida Department of Transportation
(850) 414-4209