fd_set is not ANSI C, AFAIK, maybe TCP/IP?

I guess, you have to specify either a special compiler option, which tells the
compiler to include all POSIX things, or so.

I'm almost sure that the fd_set definition in sys/types is included in some
#ifdef preprocessor statement, which excludes it from your compile due to
wrong compiler options or missing #defines in front of the #include.

A closer look into the sys/types file should help.

Kind regards

Bernd

Am Mittwoch, 29. November 2006 11:57 schrieben Sie: